Call (800) 403-7552
Vehicle storage units for rent
To safely store your vehicle in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia or anywhere else in the US please call us at (800) 403-7552.
What are the different vehicle storage solutions?
- Outdoor parking lots – cheapest but yet least efficient in providing long term protection. Portable structures like sheds, tents or capsule bubbles are an option in this case, but offer very limited insulation against temperature changes.
- Covered by roof parking spaces – better for limiting the effects of direct sunlight to the paint and various parts made of rubber.
- Indoor car storage units – specially built facilities that are best for providing the maximum conservation possible. To be even more space efficient racks and ramps are used.
Call us at (800) 403-7552 and we will provide you with a storage quote.
What are the prices for car storage?
To do list when storing a vehicle for long periods
- Filling the tank to leave no room for condensation of humidity from the air.
- Covering the top of the car surface and windows with protective materials.
- Charging the battery or removing it from the car if you expect that longer times before the next starting of the engine.
- Disable the parking brake because its mechanism can get stuck in a position that is locking the wheels.
Ask us for any support if you don’t have the time to do this yourself. Call now at (800) 403-7552.
- Charge the battery before you try to start the engine.
- Check the tire pressure and inflate the tires if necessary.
- Check the rubber parts like hoses, tires and windshield wipers for any cracks and deterioration of the material.
- Check the level of the oil and coolant and braking fluids.
- Change the oil if your car stayed parked for more than a year.
- Check that the brakes are working properly while driving slowly.
We can arrange for an extra service so that all of these can be done in advance. Your wheels will be waiting for you – ready to go. Give us a call at (800) 403-7552.